Our nonprofit's mission is fostering more responsible production and consumption of meat. We offer on-farm workshops and hands-on training where farmers, butchers, chefs, and consumers join one another in learning-by-doing.
At all our workshops, you will:
- Be taught by experienced farmers, butchers, and chefs
- Learn-by-doing in a professionally outfitted, on-farm butcher's kitchen
- Meet interesting new friends who share your interests
- Enjoy great food and drink in a fun-loving atmosphere
- Take home a significant amount of fantastic food
We are part of a national network of meat collectives all supported by the work of the Good Meat Project.